Monday, May 4, 2009

tch. SLACK.

well its been like a MONTH since ive last blogged >_<

so im sorry guys, i will blog more often etcetc im not my fault that my life is uneventful hahah =]
hmmm what happened last time i blogged...

steph lina and catherine came back from vanuatu =D
i actaully didnt fail my oral. haha
i STARTED and FINISHED my 4000 word EE !! :)
we had cross country
i turned 17
i ate rice again
the swine flue epidemic!

&i think thats all.

well today mum is taking me to the hairdressers to dye my hair back to black T^T ackkkk whywhywhywhywhywhy apparently the reason was
i dont want other viet people to judge us

grhhhh
what an excuse!
i thought maybe it would be along the lines of
i only like black hair/ dying your hair gives you cancer etcETC
maybe then i would be more forgiving

BUT saying that i should change my hair colour back to black because of such a reason as what other people think of me?! how lame.


gahhh asian parents.

my sister told me to record videos/take pictures of my hair now while i still have the chance. LOL


but now... what to do with them? D:

No comments:

Post a Comment