Thursday, March 19, 2009

bleaching your black asian hair blonde ^__^

so my parents are totally aginst me dying my hair for the last sixteen years or something x] so, just to show how much i listen to them, i of course when i bleached it a pretty dark brown colour

it didnt work at first so i had to do it twice. then i got kinda addicted and made it just a TAD more light... and now everyday ppl are like: your hair is getting lighter =O

so maybe my hair is dying or fading or something haha, since being the cheap asian i am i didnt but actaul dye like your supposed to, to put on the hair afterwards, i just bleached it with peroxide and killing liquid :)

its a pretty light brown now... in some places with some being black and others blonde =T

i didnt want the blonde >_< so i told lina that maybe i should go buy brown hair dye and put it on or something.

oh course, that was this arvo. and just now mum found out that i dyed my hair.

after like two months yeah. my parents dont look at me much lmao.
so she's all disappointed, which is fine, but she's also aggro.

and aggro asian mums do crazzzzy things... like chop off hair and throw electrical appliciances across the room.


arghh ==

ive also just realised that im gonna be slowing killed by schooling because theres so much fucking work to do.

and im blog.
gahhhhhh ==



ang my layout still isnt fixed :(


xxJasmine. ha

No comments:

Post a Comment