Tuesday, March 17, 2009

st pattys day.


Today at school we had a bludge day, so me steph lisa calvin, followed by catherine and liz just wagged in the morning and then left assembly because yeah, well, we're nerdy rebels :)

me steph&lisa were D&Ming when teachers came, and went running into the chinese room... to talk some more. the school seemed empty still eleven where we went to have lunch. There me and catherine witnessed some attempted public displays of affection =O

i got called a fag by my bestest malaysian male buddy because i misused my leadership role... by not doing leaderlike actions, etc etc, who knew that they were gonna applaud and congratulate us at the assembly that i accidently missed. no retaliate i would like to say that ppl who called other ppl homosexual are usually insecure themselves.

in the afternoon of my planned day of free time i actually turned up to the right classroom and was forced to do some work... for half a hour... whilst playing bubblewrap. its kinda sad how im not even on the list of highscores and the phone belongs to me, haha. i took some panadol because thinking made my head hurt... but dont worry lina was there to stop my drug habits.

then i drove home recklessly and ran a red light because well, since asians suck so bad at driving i might aswell live up to white ppl's expectations of me.

yay; time for riceless dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment